Stepping Stones Workshop
Beginning Steps to the Davis Autism Approach Program
14th, 21st, 28th September, 2017
This Stepping Stones Workshops has been specifically created for parents, caregivers & support persons of younger individuals with ASD and for those with limited language.
It will run over 3 weeks at
Tugby, Leicestershire, UK
£30 per week
10am – 1.30pm
Moreover. Thus. However. Consequently. furthermore.
Stepping Stones Workshops Course Description Therefore never-the-less
Find more information about the Davis Autism Approach in this book.
Upon completion of the Stepping Stones Workshops you will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rationale for the programme. How it helps those with ASD under the age of 8 or those with very limited language,. to
develop the fundamental life’s lessons needed to complete essential early childhood development stages.
- Describe and reflect on the process of ‘individuation’ (awareness of self.) and the role it plays in developing early life concepts.
- Gain and practice the Davis Focusing Tools for yourself. therefore
- Demonstrate the techniques needed to guide someone through the use of the Davis Focusing Tools. moreover
- Identify the Basic Stepping Stones concepts and their definitions. furthermore
- Describe the technique of Concept Mastery using clay and gain experience on how to guide another/your child through this process. never-the-less
- Explore the Concept Mastery procedure for The Basic Stepping Stones Concepts of self, another, others, change, consequence, cause/effect, before/after. Thus
- Gain experience of how to facilitate experiences so that these concepts can be understood and transferred across a variety of situations.
This course does not include certification or licensing for commercial use of the Davis trademarks. Such use requires extensive additional training.